There are a few possible reasons why a page is indexed in Google Search Console
but does not appear in search results when using the "site:myblogURL" query:
1. The page may be blocked by robots.txt or a noindex meta tag, which prevent search engines from crawling or indexing the page.
2. The page may be penalized by Google for violating their guidelines, which can result in the page being removed from search results.
3. The page may not have enough internal or external links pointing to it, which can make it difficult for search engines to discover the page.
4. The page may be new and it can take some time for it to appear in search results.
5. There may be a technical issue with the website that is preventing the page from being indexed.